Sales Assistant - Oxford Circus Job Opening in Oxford Street - Urban Outfitters Europe Recruitment 2017
UKcareerdb.com - On this treasured chance, we as who owns UKcareerdb.com working with job information and job recruitment in the Oxford Street, re-write the work information from Urban Outfitters Europe that people recommend for you. Urban Outfitters Europe opens Sales Assistant - Oxford Circus for UKcareerdb.com's readers who are considering a job in the Oxford Street. Urban Outfitters Europe have shared this information right from the start of the month and you will be closed by the finish of the month. You don't need to again think long, rush and send your latest CV to the next procedures up.
Sales Assistant - Oxford Circus October 2017Urban Outfitters Europe Oxford Street
Urban Outfitters is bringing an alternative vision of retail to the world. We started out as a single boutique in 1970s Philadelphia, came to Europe 20 years ago and grew to 51 stores across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain, Italy and France. We’ve kept all our buying, merchandising, editorial and selling in-house as we’ve done it.
Now we’ve got our eyes on new horizons. And we’re looking for talented, fresh-thinking and dynamic people to come with us.
We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team.
JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant
REPORTS TO: Store Management
The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Training Peers” philosophy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
- Uphold Customer Connection at all times and adopt a ‘customer first’ ethos
- Live the company brand values
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
- Be enthusiastic and passionate when interacting with our customer
- Engage with the customer on product
- Contribute to the overall environment in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
- Assist in the training and development of peers
- Communicate positively and effectively with peers
- Actively participate in daily and department meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. tills, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep receiving and back stock areas clean and organised
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, transfers and RTVs)
- Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control measures
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects
- Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Previous experience in a retail environment – not a must.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its appeal to the local market.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident with approaching customers.
- Previous experience in a service driven environment.
Skills you have will greatly needed by Urban Outfitters Europe, we hope that after you send your CURRICULUM VITAE to Sales Assistant - Oxford Circus Urban Outfitters Europe, you can grow up your job. Take benefit of the chance that is very valuable and naturally you rarely encountered elsewhere, before your opportunity becomes an opportunity for others.
Apply for Job
Related UK Careers
Your role at Superdrug will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and encourage add on sales....
Help manage editorial curation on Dailymotion's homepage and social networks promotion. In close collaboration with marketing and content managers, you will...
In a nutshell, that’s what this job is all about - processing stock coming into the store, making sure customers can get their hands on the perfect products...
We have developed deep expertise from working in local government, central government and health through to commercial industries in finance, legal,...
An award-winning restaurant, we serve great food from breakfast right through till supper without stopping. Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional...
A proven track record of driving sales. Reporting into the Store Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales within the store by motivating and...
Your team will have on trend and expert knowledge through your great coaching skills that they will share with customers in order to increase sales and profit....
Selling Partners act as ambassadors for the John Lewis brand, providing the level of customer service which makes us unrivalled in the marketplace Job...
As part of our team you will receive exposure to training, access to one of the largest startup networks in the world, superb networking opportunities and the...