Sales Assistant Job Opening in Marble Arch Station - Urban Outfitters Europe Recruitment 2017
UKcareerdb.com - On this important chance, we as who owns UKcareerdb.com coping with job information and job recruitment in the Marble Arch Station, re-write the working job information from Urban Outfitters Europe that people recommend for you. Urban Outfitters Europe opens Sales Assistant for UKcareerdb.com's readers who are considering a profession in the Marble Arch Station. Urban Outfitters Europe have publicized this information right from the start of the month and you will be closed by the finish of the month. You don't need to think long again, rush and send your latest CV to the next procedures up.
Sales Assistant February 2017Urban Outfitters Europe Marble Arch Station
Urban Outfitters is bringing an alternative vision of retail to the world. We started out as a single boutique in 1970s Philadelphia, came to Europe 20 years ago and grew to 51 stores across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain, Italy and France. We’ve kept all our buying, merchandising, editorial and selling in-house as we’ve done it.
Now we’ve got our eyes on new horizons. And we’re looking for talented, fresh-thinking and dynamic people to come with us.
We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team.
JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant
REPORTS TO: Store Management
The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Training Peers” philosophy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
- Uphold Customer Connection at all times and adopt a ‘customer first’ ethos
- Live the company brand values
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
- Be enthusiastic and passionate when interacting with our customer
- Engage with the customer on product
- Contribute to the overall environment in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
- Assist in the training and development of peers
- Communicate positively and effectively with peers
- Actively participate in daily and department meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. tills, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep receiving and back stock areas clean and organised
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, transfers and RTVs)
- Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control measures
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects
- Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Previous experience in a retail environment – not a must.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its appeal to the local market.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident with approaching customers.
- Previous experience in a service driven environment.
Expertise you have will greatly needed by Urban Outfitters Europe, we hope that after you send your CV to Sales Assistant Urban Outfitters Europe, you can grow up your career. Consider good thing about the chance that is very valuable not to mention you rarely encountered elsewhere, before your opportunity turns into an opportunity for others.
Apply For Job
Related UK Careers
Brand and Retail Marketing – numerous Marketing Cost Centers, including Retail Brand. Assist in assigned Financial Reporting of Nike Customer performance, with...
Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance. To achieve personal and store sales goals and develop lasting client...
Drives top line store sales and growth by personally selling to customers. The Sales Associate drives sales growth by personally selling deep and across all...
1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 15 years, and the No. Our stability, integrity, technical leadership, and global capabilities make us a...
All you need is the right attitude, a keen eye for detail and a natural aptitude for engaging with and helping customers....
Working in Contemporary with brands such as Canada Goose and Kenzo youll share your knowledge through unique Selfridges and brand stories, advise customers on...
You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales....
As a Fixed Intelligence Management Unit Officer you will be required to provide the initial receipt and assessment of information and intelligence entering the...
Listen to clients' needs and accompany them in the right deparmtne, introducing them to a sales associate. To ensure that all the clients are properly welcomed...