Sales Assistant Job Opening in Marble Arch Station - Urban Outfitters Europe Recruitment 2017
UKcareerdb.com - On this treasured chance, we as who owns UKcareerdb.com working with job information and job recruitment in the Marble Arch Station, re-write the work information from Urban Outfitters Europe that people recommend for you. Urban Outfitters Europe opens Sales Assistant for UKcareerdb.com's readers who are enthusiastic about a job in the Marble Arch Station. Urban Outfitters Europe have printed this information right from the start of the month and you will be closed by the finish of the month. You don't need to again think long, be quick up and send your latest CV to the next procedures.
Sales Assistant March 2017Urban Outfitters Europe Marble Arch Station
Urban Outfitters is bringing an alternative vision of retail to the world. We started out as a single boutique in 1970s Philadelphia, came to Europe 20 years ago and grew to 51 stores across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain, Italy and France. We’ve kept all our buying, merchandising, editorial and selling in-house as we’ve done it.
Now we’ve got our eyes on new horizons. And we’re looking for talented, fresh-thinking and dynamic people to come with us.
We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team.
JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant
REPORTS TO: Store Management
The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Training Peers” philosophy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
- Uphold Customer Connection at all times and adopt a ‘customer first’ ethos
- Live the company brand values
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
- Be enthusiastic and passionate when interacting with our customer
- Engage with the customer on product
- Contribute to the overall environment in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
- Assist in the training and development of peers
- Communicate positively and effectively with peers
- Actively participate in daily and department meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. tills, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep receiving and back stock areas clean and organised
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, transfers and RTVs)
- Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control measures
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects
- Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Previous experience in a retail environment – not a must.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its appeal to the local market.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident with approaching customers.
- Previous experience in a service driven environment.
Skills you have will greatly needed by Urban Outfitters Europe, we hope that after you send your CURRICULUM VITAE to Sales Assistant Urban Outfitters Europe, you can grow up your career. Get good thing about the chance that is very valuable not to mention you rarely encountered elsewhere, before your opportunity evolves into an opportunity for others.
Apply For Job
Related UK Careers
If you have any queries you many contact ADS recruitment team via email ADSrecruitment@arts.ac.uk or telephone 020 7514 9627....
The British Museum is seeking a Database Assistant to join the Development department, which provides vital support for the Museum’s fundraising activities....
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures...
Border Force is the largest operational delivery area in the Home Office. The Home Offices purpose is to Keep Our Citizens Safe....
In this role, you will assist the Project Manager and Exhibitions department with a variety of duties including maintaining project documentation, including...
In the Ticket Office selling tickets to visitors via a computerised booking system or managing the queue for tickets....
The role of the coursework hand-in room assistant is to receipt coursework, sort the coursework into boxes, close boxes and pack coursework ready for...
Is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a multi award-winning team on. FOX Network Groups is 21st Century Fox's international’s global multi-media...
Being the interface between customer and staff by ensuring all customers internal and external are welcomed in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner,...