Cabin Crew - London Stansted Fixed Term Contract 2017 Job Opening in London - easyJet Recruitment 2017
UKcareerdb.com - On this treasured chance, we as who owns UKcareerdb.com coping with profession information and job recruitment in the London, re-write the working job information from easyJet that people recommend for you. easyJet opens Cabin Crew - London Stansted Fixed Term Contract 2017 for UKcareerdb.com's readers who are considering a profession in the London. easyJet have publicized this information right from the start of the month and you will be closed by the finish of the month. You don't need to think long again, rush and send your latest CV to the next procedures up.
Cabin Crew - London Stansted Fixed Term Contract 2017 August 2017easyJet London
With our continuous growth, we are expanding our incredible Cabin Crew team, whose enthusiasm and passion for delivering the best customer service is second to none.
With more than 240 aircraft flying to over 700 routes in almost 40 countries every day, we are the fourth largest airline in Europe, and the tenth largest in the world.
As a team of four on-board, you’ll work together to deliver a quality service and look after the safety and security of passengers and colleagues, making sure that everything is done to our exceptional standards.
Apply now and help add to the success of generation easyJet!
- Welcome our customers on board and ensure their journey is safe, easy, fun and on-time
- Deliver services on each flight, including on-board food service and shopping
- Keep the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
- Help passengers with any difficulties or issues
- Support team members to ensure a speedy turn-around so that flights depart as scheduled
- Work as part of a team to achieve our sales targets
- Make sure all company policies and procedures are followed on every flight
- Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Working on a young and the largest A320 fleet with renowned on time performance
- Outstanding training
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions
- Cabin crew food
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
- Free car parking at base and transfers to the crew room where required
- easyJet Plus card – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual leave
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes, with weight in proportion to height
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (if applying for one of our non-UK bases, you’ll also be fluent in the language of that particular country)
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and tread water for at least a minute
- Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Must hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- Have a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history
Things to think about before applying
Becoming a new cabin crew member might involve a drastic lifestyle change, which brings with some challenges as well as considerable benefits.
Cabin crew often work long unsociable hours, including on weekends, and especially during the busy summer months.
They are rostered on ‘standby’ and ‘airport standby’ duties, so may also be called to cover sickness, delays or extra flights.
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘ Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role is really for you.
It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC) and be able to remember your last five years’ activity for references to be requested.
Business Area Cabin Crew
Primary Location United Kingdom-London-London Stansted Airport
Organisation Cabin Services
Unposting Date Ongoing
Expertise you have will greatly needed by easyJet, we hope that after you send your CURRICULUM VITAE to Cabin Crew - London Stansted Fixed Term Contract 2017 easyJet, you can grow up your job. Take good thing about the ability that is very valuable and naturally you rarely encountered elsewhere, before your opportunity becomes an opportunity for others.
Apply For Job
Related UK Careers
Based at our multi-disciplinary learning centre in Stepney Green, you will work with young people aged 11 to 24 years who are at risk of involvement with...
Analysing the historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets of the business to help inform on the underlying business drivers feeding through into a review...
You must be confident in working in Front of House positions and interacting with a wide range of customers....
Online Assessment – consisting of 2 online tests; This will normally be a telephone interview and is our guaranteed interview....
It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile....
Providing a top-quality front of house service to our community of student residents, you’ll be a go-to person for all enquiries whether in person at reception,...
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Wednesday 26 July...
We provide homes for social rent, shared ownership and leasehold accommodation, and we run our own in house repairs service....
Current DVLA driving licence. Put Passengers & Customers First. Must be able to hold and maintain Firearms and shotgun Certificate and license....